Saturday, April 7, 2007

Great Anti Spyware Program

Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition 1.06

Great Anti Spyware Program!! First of all I like the interface its nice and can be maximized, to get a better view of it. Click on scan now and it gives a choice, to do a quick scan or a full system scan. I used the quick scan and on my computer it found 18 critical objects. Two were infected registrys that had a tac rating of three. The other were tracking cookies, that had a tac rating rating of three. Before it removes the 18 critical objects they go to quarantine section. Then I have to go to the quarantine section to delete the 18 critical objects. Also the scan is not slow because it only took 4 minutes, to finish the scan on my computer. I give Ad-Aware five stars and recommend Ad-Aware SE Personal.

Lavasoft's malware protection holds the crown in my books. It is easy to use even for beginners, due to its automatic updating and simple automatic malware removal. I highly recommend paying for the "Professional" version - the Ad-Watch component is usually able to stop tracking cookies and the likes before they are situated on your computer. The amount of malware I detect when scanning after browsing behind the unobtrusive Ad-Watch component is about half as much as when browsing without it.

Try it.. and you won't regret it

To downloads click below

Get it from CNET Download.com!

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro